The Building Blocks of A New Life.
At Drueding Center, families find a caring home and the opportunity to heal and grow.
Working with 30 resident families at a time, who stay for up to two years, our staff provides:
Once familes graduate from Drueding Center residences and move into permanent housing, we work to ensure long-term success by offering voluntary After Care case management for as many as seven additional years.
- Intensive case management by our Family Advocates
- Clinical counseling
- Intensive housing assistance and support
- Life skills and education services
- A Licensed Childcare Center, including Head Start, Pre-K Counts, and an After School Program that holds three quality stars from Keystone STARS
- Pediatric health services