|Interested applicants may search Holy Redeemer’s career opportunities and complete an online application for positions in which they are qualified and interested.
- Review career summary and recruitment requirements for each individual job description to see if you qualify.
- Make sure you are completing the correct application. “Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online” is the application for current Holy Redeemer employees only. All other applicants should choose “Click Here to Apply Online.”
- If you are experiencing difficulty with opening the application, please make sure that your computer is set to temporarily allow pop-ups for our site or turn off pop-up blockers.
- Have dates of employment and contact information available.
- Fill out application completely and accurately.
- Proofread your application before submitting. Please note when uploading your resume, the fields in the application and the resume itself may need to be re-formatted, so proofread carefully.
- Fill out the employee screening questionnaire survey after completing the application (approximately 20 minutes). This is required to complete your application. We strongly recommend using high-speed Internet, and we appreciate your time to answer the survey questions.
- Provide an email address. If you provide an email address, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your application. Note that due to the large volume of applications, not every applicant will be contacted by phone.
- Understand the job offer is contingent upon background check, reference check, physical exam and some driver license checks (if applicable to the position).
- Note an individual may have only three active applications in the system at one time.
Positions are initially posted internally for five days for current employees only to apply. You may apply via the Holy Redeemer Employee Intranet site. Click on the “Human Resources” tab and then “Job Postings.” After five days, the job will be visible on the Career Opportunities page of the Holy Redeemer website. Please click on the specific link for “Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online.”It is highly encouraged that you include an up-to-date copy of your resume with your internal application. You must have been in your current position for at least six months, have a performance rating that meets or exceeds standard on your evaluation and have no current disciplinary action in order to be eligible to post. Please be aware your current manager will be asked to verify that you are eligible to post prior to the application being sent for review to the hiring manager.
Once you submit your application, the following process occurs:
- A recruiter assigned to the position reviews your application. In some instances, the hiring manager reviews the application as well.
- If you are a candidate of interest, the recruiter contacts you via phone or email. You will only be contacted if we are interested in further considering you as an applicant.
- Top applicants are invited for an interview with the recruiter and the department hiring manager. Note: Some interviews may include testing and job shadowing. In addition, some positions require second interviews/auditions.
- Once you complete the interview process and are considered a potential hire, your references are checked.
- Once a decision is made on the candidate of choice, an offer is made.
- Upon acceptance of an offer, a physical is scheduled, the background check process is completed, and the new hire is scheduled to attend an orientation program. Learn more.
Now that you know how the application process works and what to expect upon submission, you're ready to apply!