|Whether you’re dealing with a routine diagnosis, a sudden event or a life-threatening condition, our integrated team of specialists has the clinical experience to assess, treat and manage your cardiovascular condition.
Our Cardiovascular Center handles a wide spectrum of non-invasive treatments. These procedures reduce risk and pain and can often be performed on an outpatient basis.
With on-site procedure rooms and private prep/recovery suites, all our patients receive professional, personal and private care. At Holy Redeemer, you benefit from the most advanced techniques and sophisticated treatments.
Minimally invasive procedures include:
- Arrhythmic electrical cardioversions
- Cardiac and vascular angioplasty/stenting
- Endovascular coiling
- Thrombectomy - blood clot removal
- Thrombolytic “clot dissolving” therapy
- Transesophageal echocardiograms
- Stent grafts for aneurysm repair
- Venous ablation
Care for other cardiovascular issues
Our staff is equally educated and technologically equipped to deal with more complex in-patient cardiovascular issues, using the latest less invasive techniques. Some of these issues include:
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Coronary artery disease
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Heart failure
- Peripheral vascular disease
Not sure what’s what? Get helpful cardiac terminology here.
Our certified Primary Stroke Center treats hundreds of patients annually. With a prestigious Gold Performance Achievement Award from the American Stroke Association, this center is recognized for significant improvement in quality care and patient outcomes.
Holy Redeemer is a member of the Jefferson NeuroScience Network. This association provides patients with access to this prestigious network in the event of a stroke. Additionally, Holy Redeemer participates in the Jefferson Expert Teleconsulting Services (JET). Providing clinical expertise, this Neuroscience Network has audio-video conferencing and image-sharing technology that allows participating JET physicians to communicate to patients and staff at Holy Redeemer. This minimizes medically unnecessary transfers and improves patient care. Located in Holy Redeemer’s Emergency Department, JET technology allows Jefferson’s Physicians to observe Holy Redeemer stroke patients remotely via the internet and assess their immediate medical needs.
We have two dedicated centers to serve our patients, the Holy Redeemer Vein Center and the Holy Redeemer Wound Care Center:
- Vein Center: This center offers patients varicose vein consultations and comprehensive follow up in our Vein Center. Staffed by a dedicated team of vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists, this center offers innovative diagnostics and treatments that can help alleviate pain and promote circulatory well-being.
- To learn more about the Vein Center or to schedule a consultation, please call 215-914-4575.
- Wound Care Center: We also offer integrated care for patients with chronic or non-healing wounds. Staffed by a team of specialists and nurses, we provide pharmaceutical and therapeutic services that relieve pain, minimize infection and promote healing. Additionally, we offer hyperbaric oxygen treatments for those with specific wound healing problems, bone and bacterial infections.
- For more information or to schedule an appointment with the Wound Care Center, please call 215-938-3170.
To find a Holy Redeemer cardiovascular physician, call 1-800-818-4747.
Find a Doctor
For a cardiovascular care specialist,