Who are the HouseCall care providers?
The HouseCalls team is made up of a physician, a nurse practitioner and a social worker who are all specially trained in working with older adults. This team works together to coordinate care, make appointments and arrange for any hospital services that may be necessary.
Who is eligible for HouseCalls?
Holy Redeemer HouseCalls provides primary and urgent in-home care to any senior who:
- Has difficulty getting to and from a doctor’s office
- Commits to having the HouseCalls physician be their primary healthcare provider
- Is willing and able to comply with the program’s medical treatment plan
- Is able to maintain a safe environment in their home
- Lives in the Holy Redeemer HouseCalls’ service area, which includes portions ofNortheast Philadelphia
What if a HouseCalls patient needs to be hospitalized?
Should you or a loved one require hospitalization while receiving the services of Holy Redeemer HouseCalls, rest assured that your inpatient care will be coordinated by the same HouseCalls physician who has been caring for you in your home. So you can be sure that your medical treatment plan will remain coordinated and consistent—resulting in less stress while in the hospital and upon returning home.
Who pays for HouseCalls services?
Most Holy Redeemer HouseCalls services are covered by Medicare or Medicaid.
To enroll in HouseCalls or to find out if this program is right for you or someone you know, please call 215-856-1100.