Who are the HouseCall care providers?
The HouseCalls team is made up of physicians, nurse practitioners and office staff who have expertise working with homebound and chronically ill patients. This team works together to coordinate care, schedule appointments and arrange for other services, such as specialist appointments and hospital visits, that may be necessary.
Who is eligible for HouseCalls?
Holy Redeemer HouseCalls provides primary and urgent in-home care to any person who:
- Has difficulty getting to and from a doctor’s office
- Commits to having the HouseCalls physician be their primary healthcare provider
- Is willing and able to comply with the program’s medical treatment plan
- Is able to maintain a safe environment in their home
- Lives within the HouseCalls service area, which includes portions of Northeast Philadelphia, southern Bucks County, eastern Montgomery County and southern New Jersey
What if a HouseCalls patient needs to be hospitalized?
Should you or a loved one require hospitalization while receiving the services of Holy Redeemer HouseCalls, rest assured that your inpatient care will be coordinated with the hospital staff. You can be sure that your medical treatment plan will remain coordinated and consistent—resulting in less stress while in the hospital and upon returning home.
Who pays for HouseCalls services?
Most Holy Redeemer HouseCalls services are covered by Medicare.
To enroll in HouseCalls or to find out if this program is right for you or someone you know, please call 215-856-1100 if you live in Pennsylvania or 609-653-3100 if you live in New Jersey.