There are many times and reasons in life when things seem confusing and overwhelming. Recognizing your feelings is the first step towards getting the help you need and regaining that rewarding and healthy balance you deserve.
If you answer "yes" to one or more of these questions, consider setting up an appointment for an initial consultation by calling 215-914-4190.
- Have you recently experienced a major life change?
- Do you have difficulty maintaining relationships?
- Do you frequently feel fatigue not related to a physical condition?
- Do you feel irritable or sad for no reason?
- Do you cry easily or excessively?
- Do you sleep a lot or have trouble falling or staying asleep?
- Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Are you obsessed with food or your body image?
- Do you frequently feel anxious or worry about everything?
- Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness?
- Do you have difficulty making decisions?
- Do you suffer from feelings of inadequacy?
Therapy is a collaborative process between patient and counselor. As with any relationship, your best chance for success depends on the confidence and trust you place in your therapist. It’s important to be an active participant in your sessions, and don’t rush the process. It can take time to understand underlying issues and make progress, but when done right, it can make a world of difference.
During your initial consultation your therapist will ask you questions about your family history, your medical and psychological history, your current situation and what prompted you to contact us. This allows your therapist to do a comprehensive, individualized evaluation so that he or she can make recommendations regarding your care.
This is a confidential service and includes the opportunity to meet with a mental health professional at no cost. For a daytime appointment, call 215-914-4190.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help by calling 215-914-4190 or complete our contact form.
New Patient Forms
No matter what issues arise in your life, we are prepared to help.
Download Now >