The Charles A. and Betty Bott Cancer Center at Holy Redeemer offers a wide-range of diagnostic and treatment options.
Diagnostic options include:
- Minimally invasive biopsy techniques
- American College of Radiology-accredited breast imaging services in mammography, ultrasound and ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- High-field Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Sentinel lymph node imaging for breast and skin cancers
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- CT Computerized Tomography (CT)
- PET/CT Computerized Tomography
Treatment options include:
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Prostate Brachytherapy
- High Dose Rate (HDR)
- Proton Therapy
Targeted Therapies - designed to target cancer cells and minimize damage to healthy cells
- Hematopoietic Growth Factors
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Blood Products
- IV Medications and Hydration Therapy
- Phlebotomy Services
- Oncology Nurse Navigators
- Genetic Counselor
- Access to Clinical Trials
- Participate in the WISER Survivor Study—The WISER Survivor project is an approximately 14-month weight loss and exercise study for sedentary breast cancer survivors who are overweight and who have symptoms or a history of breast cancer related lymphedema. This study will examine the effect exercise and/or weight loss has on lymphedema, breast cancer recurrence and quality of life—Holy Redeemer is a study site. To learn more, click here.
- Nutritional Support
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
- Pain Management Services
- Home Health Care
- Lymphedema Management
- Hospice (hospital or home-based)
- Educational Resource Center
- Pastoral and Psychosocial Support
- Patient and Family Support Group
- Prevention and Screening Programs
For further information regarding one of these services, or to find a physician, please call 1-800-818-4747.
As a member of the Penn Cancer Network, the Charles A. and Betty Bott Cancer Center’s services are complemented by the resources and expertise of Penn's Abramson Cancer Center, one of a select number of cancer centers in the country designated by the National Cancer Institute as a Comprehensive Cancer Center.
This means that in addition to the wide-range of treatment options and comprehensive, compassionate care at Holy Redeemer, you will have access to highly specialized services and research activities at the nationally-recognized Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania. If you need to access services at Penn, their specialists are dedicated to ensuring optimal care by remaining in close contact with your Holy Redeemer physicians and referring you back to them as soon as you are medically ready.