|Developments in imaging technology have revolutionized disease diagnosis and management. Holy Redeemer's comprehensive diagnostic imaging services maintain advanced modalities, providing primary and specialist physicians with excellent diagnostic information and offering patients a faster and more comfortable imaging procedure.
Mammography (Digital or Tomosynthesis)
to request an appointment.
to request a radiology appointment.
Other Outpatient Services
- Cardiology Studies (EKG, Echocardiogram)
- Interventional Radiology
- Neurology Studies (EEG, EMG)
- Nuclear Medicine Studies
- Nutritional Counseling / Diabetic Education
- Rehabilitation: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Respiratory Services
- Sleep Studies
to request an outpatient service appointment.
- Diabetes Education
- General X-Ray
- Automated Breast Ultrasound Screening (ABUS)
> TYPES OF DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
Diagnostic services are available at the following locations:
- Holy Redeemer HealthCare at Bensalem, 3300 Tillman Drive, Bensalem, PA 19020
- Holy Redeemer HealthCare at Huntingdon Valley, 821 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
- Holy Redeemer Hospital, 1648 Huntingdon Pike, Meadowbrook, PA 19046
- Holy Redeemer Women's HealthCare at Southampton, 45 2nd Street Pike, Southampton, PA 18966
No appointment is necessary for our lab services, which include blood draw, urinalysis, cultures, stool samples and bleeding times. For walk-in lab hours, click here.
To request to schedule a diagnostic service, call Central Scheduling at 215-938-5700.
Schedule an appointment for radiology tests online.
Learn More >
Holy Redeemer offers a wide variety of outpatient services testings.
Learn More >