|Use the following questions to help determine if you or your loved one is suffering from urinary incontinence. Urinary incontinence can significantly affect a person’s quality of life. Fortunately, despite widespread misconception, urinary incontinence is highly treatable and potentially reversible in approximately 80 percent of cases. If you or a loved one has some of these symptoms, please speak with your doctor.
Signs of Urinary Incontinence
- Do I have trouble with my bladder?
- Do I have trouble holding my urine?
- Do I ever lose urine when I don’t want to?
- Do I ever wear a pad or other protective device to collect my urine?
- Do I ever dribble or leak before I can get to the bathroom?
- Do I ever dribble or leak without knowing it?
Individuals who are already patients of Holy Redeemer’s HomeCare program, automatically receive a comprehensive screening and evaluation, complete with recommendations and an action plan. However, this innovative screening and assessment program is open to anyone with a physician’s order, and, in some cases, verification of homebound status and insurance approval
For more information, please call 1-888-678-8678 to speak with a representative from our HomeCare and Hospice Central Intake Service.