If you’re pregnant or planning on having a baby, there’s never been
a better time to have a baby at Holy Redeemer. We recently completed our three-phase $10 million expansion and renovation. This includes remodeled labor/delivery/recovery suites, postpartum rooms, an expanded Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), a fully renovated well-baby nursery and additional elevator access to the unit and a full renovation of the central nursing stations, visitor lounge and reception area. All to provide the very best care for you and your baby in a comfortable, soothing, and homelike atmosphere.
- Remodeled and completely private labor/delivery/recovery suites, where moms-to-be remain throughout the birthing process
- Private postpartum rooms, equipped with personal bathrooms and hairdryers
- State-of-the-art infant security system
- FREE wireless high-speed Internet access
- Closed-circuit educational TV channel featuring information on caring for your newborn
- An expanded Level 3 NICU, located within our Maternity Center, featuring state-of-the-art ventilators and temperature/humidity controlled bassinets for infants who are premature or need additional care
- NICU parent “overnight” room that allows parents to practice newborn care with supervision close by before taking the baby home
- NICU developmental follow-up clinic, to monitor infants for developmental progress
- Two dedicated caesarean section (C-section) suites
- Visitor lounge features soothing audiovisual art displays, comfortable seating, a children’s play area and access to vending machines
- Televisions and vending machines, as well as a computer for families’ use—games for kids and information for parents
- A step outside the well-baby nursery so small children can see into the nursery
- Nail treatments and massages for the new Mom
- Perinatologists on-site and available for high-risk pregnancies
- Skilled Neonatologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and critical care nurses who monitor babies with special needs around the clock
- Anesthesiologists available 24/7
- Registered dietitians for specialized nutrition counseling
- Computerized central fetal monitoring system that provides enhanced monitoring
- Metabolic screening tests, which include state-required tests, and those for other inherited disorders
- A lactation consultation to assist with breastfeeding
Click here to view our Visiting Policies.
Text BABY to 511411 to get FREE tips on your cell phone. Charges may apply.
Learn More >
Maternity Center Videos
Want to know what sets Holy Redeemer Maternity Care apart?
Learn More >