Finding out you have cancer can be an overwhelming experience. You’re concerned, anxious and unsure of the next steps. Holy Redeemer’s Nurse Navigators are here to help. Our Nurse Navigators are committed to providing support and education to patients so you are equipped to make informed decisions about your care.
Our Nurse Navigator program is provided as a service to our patients at no cost to you or your insurance company. Nurse Navigators can be involved in your care as much or as little as you want. It’s your decision.
Our Nurse Navigators are here to guide and support you through this challenging time and are available to:
- Answer your questions and listen to your concerns
- Clarify unfamiliar issues and medical terms
- Act as a liaison between you and your physicians
- Assist with coordinating care during your evaluation process
- Provide educational support and resources
- Support and encourage you and family members
- Connect you with others who can provide services you may need
- Work with you to develop a lifetime plan for survivorship
Our BreastCare Nurse Navigator is a registered nurse trained in breast health. To contact our BreastCare Nurse Navigator, please call 215-494-7326.
Our Oncology Nurse Navigator is a registered nurse trained in cancer care. To contact our Oncology Nurse Navigator, please call 215-938-3559.