An abnormal mammogram or ultrasound can be an overwhelming experience. You’re concerned, anxious and unsure of the next steps. Our “Nurse Navigator” is a registered nurse trained in breast health. She can guide and support you through this challenging time and is available to:
- Assist with scheduling surgical consultation or breast evaluation appointments
- Answer your questions and listen to your concerns
- Clarify unfamiliar issues and medical terms
- Provide educational support and resources
- Support and encourage you and family members
- Connect you with others who can provide services you may need
- Act as a liaison between you and your physicians
- Assist with coordinating care during your evaluation process
She can be involved in your care as much or as little as you want. It’s your decision.
This program is provided as a service to our patients at no cost to you or your insurance company. To learn more, please contact us at 215-494-7326.